Re: IML: Imperials and everything else

Lets see,didn't I just hear recently that the next new car from Chrysler is a what, Charger? There are many niche markets out there. One I can think of is the Ram SRT. I wonder how many of those are sold? They build it because Ford has that niche locked up with the Lightning. A new Imperial would fill a niche above the 300.

No matther how "good" the "new" Imperial will be, it won't be even remotely
close to the real thing. It will simply be an insult to the name. Like the
80's "dodge chargers".

Some say, "Imperial is dead". It is dead as a money making brand name for some
corporation. This is not necessarily bad. But it is not dead as a car as long
as we keep them on. If they re-introduce the name, that would be worse.